torn- need input

Well...its wierd you ended up with the cars in the first place...fate had
its way and you were left with them.  If thats what fate put on you, then
its obvious you were meant to handle these cars in whatever way you see
fit.  These guys died enjoying thier passion, now you're left with the
very wrecked shells of what they poured alot of time and effort into.  Its
a tough question you have to answer here...for you personally.  Would it
cause you guilt to part these cars out?  If so, why?

Here is how I would try and look at it, if I were in your position Brett:

Parting the cars and salvaging the good parts is the best way for you to
spread the previous owners passions on to other people, including
yourself.  Some people are organ donors because they want to help others
in case of thier misfortune....look at the cars that way...their parts can
live on to keep other roccos alive, and fuel other owners
passions...probably just what the previous owners would have done if they
had survived that terrible day.

Hope this helps in some small way Brett.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)