From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of brett cooke
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 1:54 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: torn- need input

for the last several months i've had two very wrecked rocco's sitting in my
friend steve's driveway. well tonight good old mpd shows up at steves door
and gives him 7 days to either get rid of them or get plates put on them
(which is impossible, neither would ever be roadable again). one of the
roc's was jay's, and is heavily modded out with alot of potentially
salvagable stuff, the other was tom's which was nicely modded. the area i'm
conflicted at is both jay and tom died in these cars, and i'm not sure it's
right to scavange them. i do have a friends barn to send them too if i
decide to go that route, but right now i just don't know what to do, or what
would be right to do. anybody have any advice?

So Sayeth The Hitman