Friday - what's the fastest you've ever taken your Scirocco?

Your getting old, I do 90-110 mph all the time in Texas.

Jesus people it's a Scirocco, 110MPH is not fast, it's a cruise speed.
(hehehe)
My 8v 1.8L with 280K & stock exhaust pulled 117MPH (verified by another
Scirocco owner neener neener and 2 337 Owners that looked amazed about it
ahah!)

Shit the prowler does 80-110 in a few seconds all the time, great for
passing cars, or when you got some hick in a pick up truck (plenty of those
in Texas btw) that finds it amusing to stick his front end on your tail.

Oh yeah.. Scirocco content. Getting a 276 and head work planned before Cincy
(muahahahah)
---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com