what's the fastest you've ever taken your Scirocco?

Perhaps not a new speedo, but a new guesstimator is in order... :)

FYI  A stock 4K is doing 108 mph on 175/70R13.  Even if you had a 16" tire
with a 25" rolling diameter you'd only be doing 119mph at 5700 rpm.  A
215/40R16 has a rolling diameter of about 23.6"

Check out www.scirocco.org/gears for assistance in calculating speeds with
given gear ratios/tire sizes.

Drew