Friday - what's the fastest you've ever taken your Scirocco?

Are the UK and German specs the same?  If so, I can scan in the info from
VW Golf and Derivatives which has the specs for the Scirocco GLi/GTI Mark
1, Scirocco GTI, GLi, GTX Mark 2, and Scirocco GTX 16V Mark 2 amongst other
VWs.

Also, VW Power and Style has a year by year overview of every single (I
think) type of Scirocco with notes on the differences between the US
versions and European versions.

I was going to scan both of these books (well the Scirocco sections and
relevant and/or interesting info) as well as VW Treasures by Karmann and
several others and post everything on my website, but as you can imagine
that is taking a long time.....if people want to know these specs now, I
would be happy to scan in those specific pages.

Kirsten