Sorry everyone...

Didnt mean to spam everybody. But since you are all here I am going in
support of the Army with Halliburton to make some big bucks to support my
car habit. Well actually to make some money in this crap economy. I can come
back after a year and start a business.

Allyn I got a call from the fuel company and they said they jumped the gun
in hireing me and wouldnt need me for a few more months and let me go.

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx