From: L F [mailto:rocco16v@netzero.net]
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 8:13 PM
To: Dan Bubb; David Utley
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Stressbar discussion...

ref. last sentence.
Yes, he could have said something like "if the tower deflected four feet,
then your wheel would be laying on the ground"  It would have conveyed the
same thought, just more exagerated.
 Fortunately, the towers don't deflect four feet.  They also don't deflect
.420".  They may not even deflect .200".  In fact, they probably DON'T
deflect .200".

Irregardless, the guy has the towers deflecting the wrong way (outward)
under cornering...a detailed mental stress analysis tells me ( :) ) the
stresses would be INwards.

Larry