From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
ian@bluemoon.hplx.net
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 7:54 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Friday - what's the fastest you've ever taken your Scirocco?

This is sort-of a cross post; I saw this on the Vanagon mailing list
and thought it would be amusing to compare.  (Vanagons have a
ridiculously high Cd and not a whole lot of go -- top speed is around
90, and would be rev-limited to 95 or so anyway.)

Fastest I've taken my 'roc (88 16v) was 120mph indicated (with a new
speedometer, for what that's worth).  M-14 here in Michigan sure is a
fun road... :)

ian Butler / ian@bluemoon.hplx.net
'88 Audi 5000S quattro
'88 VW Scirocco 16v