VDO gauges with SI units

I found a dealer in England, www.lowtension.com that will ship euro VDO
gauges to North America.  They have the cockpit vision line (with SI
units) available.  Unfortunately, owing to the low value of the dollar
it would cost me.  The current exchange is 1 lb =$0.55.  I'd like to
pull the US units out of my scirocco and replace them with the euro
units.

Marc Getty wrote:

> FYI: bar is not the SI unit of pressure, a Pascal is.
> 10.5 Pa = 1 bar
>
> -Marc

???? 10.5 ????  When we talk about BAR, we ARE talking about pascals.
In fact, 100,0000 pascals = 1 BAR.

888>