Way OT: Pimpin' My Ride

MTV's new show, called Pimpin' My Ride, debued last night. Don't know if anyone caught it, but I have never, ever, laughed so hard while watching a TV show. This kid Wyatt has a Diahatzu Hi-Jet, a micro van. This thing is the most pathetic piece of crap I guarentee ANYONE has ever seen. While I can't convey the hilarity of it, it truly is the funniest thing on wheels. Duct tape holding it together, bare minimum interior, one wall is sheet metal riveted on and the engine is located under the driver's seat. It's about the size of a lawnmower (the push kind) and had a top speed of 60mph. Didn't even have a knob on the stickshift. Wyatt has a great sense of humor and upgraded the horn to an air horn. I'll be searching for it on Kazaa and if I find the episode I'll BitTorrent it, but if it's replayed and you happen to see it, definitely check it out. The most pathetic vehicle EVER!

Dan