Tune up

Most of my supposed lifter noise was that damn chain flapping. I'll dig up the video of what it shouldn't look like tonight. I would imagine the one would loose 2 to 4 degrees of timing because of the stretched chain.

Brian

Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 3/5/2004 1:02:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net writes:

> Ha, Brian you are wrong on the inter-cam timing chain. There have been more than one lister that has changed or needs to change this part, I am one of them and I did it after cincy
> last year. Yes they rattle nasty like.

Wow, did not know that...thanks for the heads up, gonna go check mine. My lifters are so noisy I probably won't be able to hear it.... or come to think of it, maybe the sound is actually the chain hmmmmmmmmm.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta vr6