2.0L 16V block FS in Greensboro, NC

I need to part with an extra 2.0L short block I've
got. It came out of a passat.  Miles unknown but
probably about 170k.  Its in good shape but I need to
convert it to cash to jumpstart my other 2.0L block's
entry into the car..... frickin finally!  So, if
anybody's interested let me know.  I'll deliver within
an hour or 2 of here IF I get some gas money... $250
obo
Email me direct at sciroccodriver@yahoo.com   LATER!

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1991 16V Passat WAGON 5speed conversion
1987 16V Scirocco
1997 Tacoma 4x4 SR5 V6 Xtracab(FOR SALE)
1972 Harley Davidson Rapido
http://www.geocities.com/sciroccodriver