MKI Side skirts

Not sure I understand your question, Julie.

These are not the Zender pieces I was referring to the other day though. There were skirts like the ones on Doug's car, but there's also a low-pro Zender kit that has flares and special spoiler (looks very much like an S, but wider).  I'll see if I can conjure up the pictures...

JT

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
I could see amking a foam and glass side skirt on one side, but how would
you make the mirror version for the other side?

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY