My new ride

Where at in Wisconsin?

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Conyers <dcblues@hotmail.com>
Sent: Mar 4, 2004 5:25 PM
To: mr.utility@highstream.net, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: My new ride

Well,  I actually got it back in late September from a guy selling it on the
.org site.  The p.o used to race it and had a 1.8 JH and a close ratio
tranny. I flew up to Wisonson and drove back home.  Great road trip home.
Fought with the inspection people here and finally got it to pass.  yeaa.
Then I was going to a New Years party and one of my bearings broke.  I then
decided to go ahead and put in a ABA 2L block in with the 1.8l head.  She
runs great now:)  Tokico shocks all they way around.  The exhaust is the
next think i have to fix.

-Doug