[List Admin] Re: Warning about your e-mail account.

This email and all emails of a type that ask you download and install
software in
order to continue to read email (or this list) are completely bogus
and very very
dangerous (not to mention irratating).

Please, someone on this list might have virus, so if you can scan
your systems...

Thanks, practice safe computing everyone.

==Brett