which springs: H&R or Neuspeed

I've got a set of decent used Koni Reds to put on the Scirocco (in fact,
the rears have already been installed.)  I've got Neuspeed sports on the
car now, but the Konis came with a set of H&R sports (have to confirm they
are in fact sports but they still have the part number visible on them so
I will do this tonight.)

My question is, before I tie into the fronts (likely this weekend - the
bouncy bouncy of worn Boge pro-gas up front and stiff koni reds on the
back is driving me nuts) are the H&R sports a better spring than the
neuspeeds?  I'm looking for something that will handle well, but not be so
rough as to jar my teeth out of my head on the rough roads we have up here
in the GWN.  The Neuspeed/ProGas combination was acceptable - the konis
however are a lot stiffer than the worn out Pro gas are (or likely ever
were, for that matter.)

I don't mind swapping out the neuspeeds in the back for the H&R, if I
decide to go H&R all around.  I don't want to have to do the swap after
I've done the front struts though, obviously.

So what's it going to be?  H&R sport and koni reds, or neuspeed softsport
and koni reds?

Drew

84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco
	http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant
99 A3 Jetta TDI