Doh!!! CV part II

yup, learned that one doing the 4 cv's on my old 72 beetle...what a mess,
having to dissasemble the whole thing (took me 2 nights before I got it
right), CV grease everywhere...that's why I now mark everything and make
notes...that said I still managed to put the inner cv joint on backwards
last week on one of my 100mm axles.
Its stuff like this that makes me appreciate the ability to just go to
Canadian Tire and order a rebuilt half shaft with new boots etc and just
reduce myself to a monkey doing R&R.

sandor