BOGUS: Warning about your e-mail account. (fwd)

Quoting Kervin Ridgley <kridgley@brownscar.com>:

> I thought it was a little strange.

Really.  I knew it was fake because even our list members who do not speak
English as their first language write to the list with better grammar than this
note showed.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY       93 Passat GLX,     84 Scirocco |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         81 Rabbit Convertible 16v      |