Scirocco-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 2

scirocco-l-request@scirocco.org writes:
Hi.  The black vinyl decal on the posts between the passenger and rear
> >windows have wrinkled and cracked.  Has this happened to any of your
> >Sciroccos
I went to the local vw dealer and asked where they sent there cars for after
market strips and sunroofs etc, and went there myself and asked to buy some
wide matt black decal stripping and after describing how much I needed the guy
gave me a piece about 2ft wide and 4ft long! After using the heat gun and goo
gone to get the old stuff off I was able to make new ones and the heatgun to
replace them. It sure takes awhile and is tideous but worked great.good luck,
Michael