From: Jeff Toomasson
To: Deborah Reames
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: Scirocco for sale

Scans would be great.  I will forward this to our group to get some exposure.

I swear I'm not trying to lo-ball you - it just kills me to see a perfectly good mk1 ('75-'81) Scirocco meet an untimely demise. Taking it to CARB is NOT the right thing to do; selling it to someone who appreciates it IS.   :)

Who knows - if the car is clean, you could very well get the kind of money you're looking for. I'm just basing it off of what I've seen from MOST Sciroccos that age...

Jeff