  From: John C. Worden
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 4:01 PM
  Subject: Quick Euro light question

  I realize that since a Scirocco in Britain is driven on the wrong(oops, I
  mean left hand)side of the
  road that their light point differently than the rest of European
  lights.  But are the lights different or
  are they just aligned differently?  If they are different what parts are
  different and what are the same?

  Thanks,

  John C. Worden
  Bucksport, Maine

  '98 Dakota 4x4-
  '86 Scirocco 8V-
  '81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
  '78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
  '89 Polaris Indy Deluxe