speedometer & odometer

The speedometer on my 86 16v is off by about 5- 8 miles per hour (the calibration must be off) and the odometer is frozen. Also, when driving at 70 miles per hour which is truly closer to 60 miles per hour, the tachometer registers 4000 rpms which seems high. Is it worth fixing and re-calibrating these things? How easy is the job? Otherwise I'll leave well enough alone.

Thanks for any input - Steve

The best thing to hit the Internet in years - NetZero HiSpeed!
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month -visit www.netzero.com to sign up today!