WTB: Electrical part for 81

Hello everyone,

Well, Its been a while since I've driven my 81, but I
took it out over the weekend because the transmission
died in my truck.  As luck would have it I had some
trouble with the fuel pump in the rocco.  It died and
left me stranded.  What killed the fuel pump was the
rubber fuel line from the tank to the pump collapsing.
 To add insult to injury, I had a jumper in place of
the fuel pump relay with no fuse (ALWAYS USE A FUSE)
and it started to burn.

I now need the wiring that goes from the fuel pump
relay to the place that plugs into the fuse box.  If
you pull out the fuel pump relay and the plug attached
to it you will know what I mean.  It is nice to drive
a rocco again though.  Kind of like hanging out with
an old friend.

Thanks for reading,
Tony