Gmail the easy way

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 03:01:50AM +0000, Julie Macfarlane wrote:
> You people are strange...
>
> Says one of the knights that say "GNEE"..
>
> Any one have a shubbery?

No, but I do have two dozen herring in my freezer.

Along with 30 pounds of Halibut, two salmon fillets, a dozen mice, two
rats, and a few packages of bloodworms.  Arhg, too many pets to feed.

Dan

--
If your party is successful, the police will knock on your door, unless
your party is very successful in which case they will lob tear gas