[no subject]

> well yanno texans like to be different. republic, alamo, guns, yanno,
> different...

erm, patrick, arent you a french canadian???

> But I promise you , we never speak about your  green monster or you in an
> ill manner (if that is what is bottering you about the private
> list....lololol)

i should hope not, cause all the ... ah-DAMAGE-hem ... was done to it in
texas!

> seems that 45 members with 2-3 cars each and easily help each other

ok, on that note, check this out. dave winchells red 16v is sitting in my
driveway. just today his DPR seems to have gone out. you're telling me that
you have owners of 100-150 cars (and probably many parts to boot), that we
are unable to ask for assistance in this matter - as we cant post to the tst
list. it just seems sad thats all. it would be a shame if we couldnt get
daves rocco back on the road while there were 10 DPRs in texas sitting on
someones shelf somewhere.

> look at the VW in OH group

i would never compare the VW OH group to the .org or tst lists. im sure
these 2 lists are far better indeed.

> what's eating you is that there is a Scirocco base Mailing list and you
> can't join it ? lol dude, you need another hobby... like rabbits and
> jettas or something.

what??? roccos arent your life???

> Cheers and all in tougue and cheek Allyn.

ya man, sorry i hit it so hard up front, i have a bad habbit of doing that
sometimes.
Al