65Amp to 90 Amp

Well, i got to spend more money on the car today.  I ordered a 90A
alternator that should be here Thursday.  What is all needed to do this
swap?  I heard some people need the connectors, i've heard other people just
use spade connectors.   What should I be using?  I need to know in advance
so the car isn't sitting alternatorless next weekend when I'm supposed to be
autocrossing.

Thanks very much, the list has helped me so much.

Bryan
Fort McMurray, AB
81 Volkswagen Scirocco

MSN Premium helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*