From: "Jeff Toomasson" <area53@validpath.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 10:34 AM
Subject: How to extract CIS box harness through mk1 rain tray?

I'm on the verge of removing the entire fuse box and wiring harness and
wondering the correct way that this can be done. There's no way in hell that
the harness plug will go through the rain tray (the harness plug that plugs
into the Scirocco equivalent of Big Blue  :), so I assume the plug/connector
can be removed somehow...Or does it have to be removed from the fusebox and
pulled out the other way?

Anyone with experience with this?

thx, Jeff