1.8t swap weekend

Rich,

 You can count me in for the working part of all this at least...
I probably will stay clear of the "other" activities being planned.  ahem.

But yeah, no need to supply anything but a couple of cars to be morphed
together... it will be fun... and maybe in the mix of all the confusion
that 1.8T will somehow accidentally end up in my mk1...  :)
(yeah, I didn't think so either... but hey, I can always hope)

Later,

Ben

PS... if we do this in August, just make sure that it doesn't interfere
with Cathy's track day weekend... assuming that the track day does happen...