1.8t swap weekend

For those who made it up to Vermont last winter for the ice-trials, we've
all had the "pleasure" of seeing "more" of Anson already... I guess this
swap weekend will just be a repeat offense?

I'll be there, driving behind Jason so that we've got a car to come home
in...  Can't wait!  I'll pass on the reach arounds, but definately take the
free drinks.

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie