Coil overs. Any Preferences?

My front shocks (bilstien HDs) are clicking and poping and i hate the
autotech springs that I am using with them. I have decided to enter the
world of coilovers. Any Preferences on which ones to get? I don't want them
to be teeth chatering but still want a firm ride.  The Koni's look nice but
lack the adjustiblity dials that the H&R ones have.  I also want to be able
to fit my BBS 16x7.5.  Has anyone every tried both of them?  Please all
suggestions will be considered, this is a nice dent in my wallet. thanks

Dan
87 16v

MSN Movies - Trailers, showtimes, DVD's, and the latest news from Hollywood!
http://movies.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200509ave/direct/01/