From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 8:50 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Justifingh the tools you want. WAS: Here is a Source for flat
rate labor info

With labor rates being what they are, if you have to buy one somewhat
expensive tool and do one job, even if you never use the tool again, in
many cases the worst you can do is break even. If you do use the tool
again, every time you use it is money in the bank. (The tool account
obviously!)

However, I'm going to keep your comments in my files.

Chris

At 04:11 PM 06/25/2004 -0500, ATS - Patrick Bureau wrote:
>The trick to get a new tool is to validate the use of the tool, to your
>better half in one of the following ways;
>
>a) To fix all/numerous cars we all own.
>b) It will Fix shit (no matter how remote) around the house.
>c) Break something that needs to be fixed aside from your Scirocco that
will
>require the same tool. (Grin!)
>
>Then sell the idea to your wife.
>
>It works, I got approved for;
>
>a) 20 Gals Compressor and tools for car repair
>b) Mig or Ox/Acetylene Torch kits welders
>c) Once the new garage extension is build, I will get the Painting tools so
>I can start a side business (after going to school for it) to paint cars :)
>
>Ah yes... how I pulled it off...
>
>Compressor permits painting of all pipe-fencing 5,000 linear feet of it!
>Mig or OX/Ac Torch/Welders, well pipe fencing needs fixing, building of
Barn