anyone ever try these shims for the rear?adjustingcamber/tow

Oh, I agree that they don't seem to give any problems.  (mine were on for
several years)    Still, I felt that they were a 'temporary fix', and not
the ideal way to correct the situation.  Note the word "felt", indicating
personal opinion  :)
'Roc on.
Larry

> My shims before I changed the stubs where on for years (7-10 years)
without