anyone ever try these shims for the rear?adjustingcamber/tow

well thats why i orderd those yesterday when i saw
them   i was running a lowerd car and the inside of
the tires always wore out b4 the rest.  i been told
alighnment shops charge alot to do it becuase adjust
spec so on  and this kit said i belive you can do it
your self  dont know how but heck i needed the shims
anyway, i just hope thier not cheepies and made of
metal. im sure the instructions are just how to
install not do a self alignment though :\ .
 but i have also seen digital kits to see your
alignment of your rim when its on the car on the
ground.

Van