1.8t swap weekend

I asked Dennis and he won't let me go, something about the pickle tickles
has him worried I think.

Watching Anson with "all the beer he can drink" could be entertaining
though. Rich, how many tanker trucks can you park in the driveway, that
boy can polish off significant brew. (Anson, he has NO idea what he's in
for has he?)

As for the "late Saturday night crowd" at Cincy? No comments. Stay up next
year and see for yourself.
Cathy