Wheel offset question

Ronal R8's 15 x 7  4 x 100 for sale

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1391057

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Toomasson [mailto:area53@validpath.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 3:18 PM
To: jrringha@adobe.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Wheel offset question

BMW Alpina 20-spoke (F1 Style):

http://www.2002parts.com/MSW15x7et12top.jpg

The closest made-for-VW styles I could find over the years were the

DP "Euro": http://www.upgrademotoring.com/clearance/dpeuro_wheel.jpg

OZ Superturismo:
http://www.custom-wheels-rims-alloys.co.uk/shopimages/super-turismo.jpg

AEZ CMS 132/2:
http://i18.ebayimg.com/01/i/02/01/c3/02_1_b.JPG

The Ronal R-8 (15x7 version w/ lip):
http://www.force5auto.com/pics/rims/urqronals.jpg

The R8's I could only find in 4x108 and BENT.
The DP's are unobtanium
The OZ's are not as retro as I'd like and $$$$
The AEZ's haven't exactly grown on me yet...  :)