Leaky Roccos

dealership, vwparts.com germanautoparts.com potterman
in CA, and the list goes on

--- Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Patrick Bureau <longcoeur@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > 1. make sure the rear truck seal split
> (starts/end)
> > is
> > not atop of the hatch but near the license plate
> >
> > 2. check for gaps on rear brake light assembly
> >
> > 3. your key socket on the hatch must have a seal
> > around it, if your missing it you will get lots of
> > water
> >
> > 4. the rear washer  tower should have a seal as
> > well,
> > this will create water puddle in the lower quarter
> > panels and in the trunk
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> Where can you get seals for the last Two items?
>
> el loco,
> Tony

> http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

=====
ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed,  '78 Gti 8v and  '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b