From: "Chad Eatock" <ceatock@sympatico.ca>
To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 2:52 PM
Subject: Dust covers for brakes

Hey peeplez...  I ripped all of my rusted out brake disk covers and I am now
putting on nice aluminum rims that show ALL of the beautiful brake
components... it looks shitty....I am of course, going to paint and finish
inside the wheel area and calipers etc... what about these damn dust cover
things?  are my wheels gonna get trashed without these covers?  options?