Got a ticket

Bogus quota whore.....I bet that is all he was up to.
It seems to me likea classic case of misuse of
athority. Not that im not a little paranoid as it is.
I Say you fight this one!!! how much was the fine? The
other thing that troubles me is that the court may
still fine you the court fee. So even if you are right
they will extricate the cash right out of your pocket.
Im sory if im graphic on the writting...But this is
the type of bullshit that just waste perfectly god
resourses and are plain petty. Goverment workers
attempting to pull rank on the rest of the population.
Now if you where to tell me that he stoped you for
another reason besides that????? well did he? or was
it just the lights?

Enputado,
Tony