exhaust pipe needed

Chris

Isn't it best not to handle cats and their toxic contents any more than
necessary?  (Yeah, I know factory recommended fix for (early) rattling cats
was to put a chisel down their throats and finish breaking up the ceramics.
However, I think they had some type of warning about the dust from the
procedure.)

Get the flange from TT.  For $8 it's hard to go wrong.

(Another) Chris (in VA)