exhaust pipe needed

I'm trying to cobble together my exhaust on my '81.  I've got a cat from a rabbit GTI with the small 3 bolt flange (66mm between bolt centers) and a TT exhaust 2" OD.  So, I need a 3-bolt flange with a 2" OD pipe, about 6" long give or take a couple inches.  Anybody have a source?  I can salvage a flange from an old cat if needed, but that means grinding it off then finding someone who can weld it up for me...
TT sells a flange for about $8, but that still leads to finding a welder.  But, they sell the gaskets I'll need...
Any ideas?
Chris in Boston.