[SPAM] Re: Giving The List 1st dibs on my 81 S

I would so love to have this car... not just because it is
perfect in the eyes of a non-Californian  ;)
but it would be such a perfect excuse to come out and visit
the crew on the other coast... and make for a seriously fun
road trip home.  If only I wasn't so far along on my '80...
I have waaaay to much energy into my car already, but it
*would* be nice to start with a rust-free example for sure.

I just hope someone on this list buys it... keep it in the
family at least.

Good luck Mike.

Ben