8v CIS-E vacuum diagram?

Jeff Toomasson wrote:

>> Especially Smognazylvania.
>
> ROFL - What an awesome term! Is that copyrighted?  :p

No, copylefted.  Go nuts.

In my experience you have to put in a newer engine and then tell the
guy, "It's a 1986 RD and here are all the hoses that go with one of
those."  C.A.R.B. may be weird and strict but I think what they want is
that.  I mean, someone is confused and it could be me because I don't
live there.

> Said smog victim is an 81S, but has bastardized ignition/fuel/take
> (to recap: A2 TB/intake/fuel distro, 3A distro w/o knock sensor on
> regular > CIS-L).

CIS-L is not a legit term in my world and you will never catch me saying
'dizzy' or 'distro' (unless we're talking about Linux) but it should be
doable.  You may need the knock box and the fromnambulator sind zwei
W?rgenippel.  Or move to a real state. :D