Air horns, to horns in general... Hella Air Horns

David Utley wrote:

> All,
>   I prefer these...
>
> http://www.rallylights.com/hella/supertone_horn.asp
>
> Cheaper, easier to mount , electric, longer-life (I think), etc...
>

> Cheers,
>   David Utley

<http://www.ndimports.com/catalog/electrical_acc/default.asp?product_group=horns&action=step_two&title=horns%20>

The top one is the two trumpet unit ion the Roc, the other one is the
electric ones I think David is talking about.

The Hella air horns are not loud as much as distinctive sounding.
Turns heads, I even had Al come back from his house around the corner
with a bowl or Roast Beast and a girl in a Red Dress- due in great
part to the Air Horn. <wamp!> <wamp!>  ;])

I just plugged them into the existing oem horn's wires but I really
need to do a proper dedicated relay job.

TBerk

TBerk