What to do for Cabin Air with no Hood Vents or Rain Tray?

<http://tuningzubehor.com/cfb.asp?lg=en&vehg=27&veh=32&cso=1&pg=products&specific=joqpoqmpfmipe>

I think it might have been CathyB who had a carbon fiber hood, or for
some other reason had no hood vents, also I saw a few cars recently
(VW but not Sciroccos) that had cut away the rain tray that hybrid
intake/motors like to run into on Mk1s.

Here is a missing rain tray application:
<http://vortex3.rely.net/gallery/albums//Events/Enthusiast/ND%20Charity=Car%20Show/2004/Volkswagen/199.jpg>

In any case I got to thinking a snorkel type arraignment might be in
order, hence the top link as a frame of reference.

Criteria:

- Needs to be in a place away from Engine Fumes.

- Needs Positive Air Pressure to facilitate fresh air in the cabin.

- Needs a Cool Temp environment.

In the link above the ventage is forward of the wheel well- this would
be good for a motor intake, but my thoughts would have a fresh air
intake be behind the wheel well, near the general door hinge area.

Watt chya think?

TBerk