Lowering engine from car - something cool, I think.

Hey I getting ready to remove my 2L engine from My red 16V (Flash).  I
was pondering how to get the engine out and reading through some of the
listers braces to supprt the engine when I see an ad in a local store
call Farm & Fleet.  They have a LARIN ATV/Motorcycle Hydraulic Lift.  It
is rated at 1500 lb capacity.  It is on sale for $69.99 (regularly
$99.00)  More than enough to support the engine and tranny.  My question
is would this work to lower an engine out of the car and it has wheels
on it so you could wheel it out from under the car?  Let me know before
June 20th as that is when the sale is over.  I really think this will
work.  Has any one tried something like this?

Don Walter