From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Drew
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 8:22 AM
To: scirocco
Subject: Cathy's Cincy pictures, one by one...

Cathy has been scanning and emailing some of her film pictures from
Cincy2K+4 - one at a time - dialup really does suck, doesn't it Cath?

http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd/cincy_2004/cathy/

When she sends the latter half of her digital pictures on CD I will
throw those up as well.

Drew

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant
94 A3 Golf GL TurboDiesel, 99 A3 Jetta GL TDI