Cathy's Cincy pictures, one by one...

>Cathy has been scanning and emailing some of her film pictures from
>Cincy2K+4 - one at a time - dialup really does suck, doesn't it Cath?

Oh stop that.

>http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd/cincy_2004/cathy/
>
>When she sends the latter half of her digital pictures on CD I will
>throw those up as well.

I'll get the full set (prints and CD) to Brett as well, shortly, but it's a
start for now. I'm not real happy with the colour roll, it was expensive
processing and I'd have done as well at Wallmart. (I'll use a different film
next time too) But you can still probably pick your car out of the herd, and
toss it into your photoshop and bump the colour up a bit. I also have some
fine grain B&W, the IR is really grainy, and my scanner didn't improve
quality any. But not bad for cameras that would have ridden in Klaus when he
was born, the one I got new in 1978. Old school rocks.

Cathy