Dash repair questions

You DO NOT want my input on this, but mine's so GROOVY BABY! Nobody notices
the cracks.
The best solution of course is to get another dash, and keep it out of the
sun. Which is my plan in the long run, the good chocolate dash lives in the
spare bedroom at the moment. All who visit may caress it.
Ben had a repair method he was trying on his, certainly with the number of
hopeless ones out there, somebody will perfect a method of repair.
Cathy