Stupid bumper sticker of the day...

hehe I agree, most texans do not handle their kids
properly, but that is atrend that is pretty widely
spread across the world now a days... parents that are
gen-X just dont care to "handle their kids" easier to
dump them at the movie theaters at 6pm and pick them
up at 9pm..

texans leave texas, because all the snow bird from
Canada are residing in texas right now :)

--- Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Now that it's tourist season here and all the Texans
> have left Texas to inhabit northern CO, one bumper
> sticker comes to mind: Your village called, they're
> missing their idiot.
>
> Imagine 15-20 kids per 3-4 parents, times about 20
> invading a very small town and you have the Triple
> Crown Softball Series. The kids are like demons
> unleashed from captivity, the parents either think
> their kids can do no wrong or have given up on
> trying to maintain any kind of order and apparently
> in Texas, the price of a pizza from Domino's is
> completely haggle-able and their local McDonald's
> food prices should be applied to our local
> McDonald's food prices.
>
> The most popular bumper sticker here is, "Let's
> Rodeo!" Yee haw cowpoke *groan*
>
> Dan the anti-westerner
> Eric S <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:
>
> My favorites:
>
> "Keep Honking, I'm Reloading"
>
> "I see Stupid People, Everywhere"
>
> --
> Eric
> www.vintagewatercooleds.com
>
> 79 VW Iltis
> 81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
> 90 Corrado TDI
> 91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)
>
> C Boyko said:
> > Selections from Maine: (on a Volvo or Saab, that's
> all they drive there it
> > seems:
> > "My son just *)@#'d your honour student"
> > (No flames on this one) "Vote Bush for lawn
> ornament"
> > And one I saw yesterday I should get for the GRM
> guys "Happiness is a low
> > ET"
> > Also the "I'm not speeding, I'm qualifying " one
> is cute, though I imagine
> > it doesn't wash well with the cops.
> > Or the one I got for my son "I brake for...Oh
> shit, no brakes"
> > Cathy
> >

> >>From: "Dave Ewing"
> >>To: "Scirocco-L@Scirocco.Org"
> >>Subject: RE: Stupid bumper sticker of the day...
> >>Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 00:54:21 -0700
> >>
> >>Maybe that's why you got the blank stare??
> >>
> >>A few of my favorite bumper stickers are:
> >>
> >>Forget World Peace, try using your turn signal!
> >>
> >>Horn broken, watch for finger!
> >>
> >>Mean people Rule (like the Mean People Suck
> sticker)
> >>
> >>and the Marriage = Woman = Man (symbols as on a
> bathroom door)
> >>
> >>Dave

=====
ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed,  '78 Gti 8v and  '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b