what fights rust?

I will be trying this product soon.  From the research I've done, it
looks like an amazing product...

<http://www.picklex.com/>

It's especially helpful when restoring a vehicle a little at a time.
You can work on one area, get it right, apply the Picklex and it'll
protect the area from rust forming until the rest of the bodywork is
done...

Check out this site for some GREAT info on bodywork and metal prep:

<http://www.autobody101.com/>

HTH!

Mark.
75